We can be conscious consumers only if we know more about what we buy and what's hidden under the hood. So, here we picked a list of 6 documentaries on Netflix that say it all. Some have pretty raw and scary images in them, some are mind-blowing.
Are you ready?
Here we go!
1. Cowspiracy: the impact of our diet on the global warming.
2. Seaspiracy: the impact of industrial fishing, which is also directly connected to global warming.
3. David Attenborough – A life on our planet: this documentary takes us on a journey in time with no one less than David Attenborough himself! And explains how everything happened.
4. Rotten: documentary series about the backstage of the food and beverage industries.
5. Broken: four documentary series about other industries... talks about the true price of everything.
6. Minimalism: actually the trailer already says it all. The docufilm talks about how the authors got to their minimalism and how they get the word around.
The point is: we can stop many of our planet's problems by simply buying better.
We are NOP. Are you with us?
Let us know 🙂
Are you an innovative person who deeply respects nature?
Then this tribe is for you! We'll have gatherings, fun and networking so that we can shape the future together.