Are you an innovative person who deeply respects nature?
Then this tribe is for you! We'll have gatherings, fun and networking so that we can shape the future together.
We can be conscious consumers only if we know more about what we buy and what's hidden under the hood. So, here we picked a list of 6 documentaries on Netflix that say it all. Some have pretty raw and scary images in them, some are mind-blowing.
Are you ready?
Here we go!
1. Cowspiracy: the impact of our diet on the global warming.
2. Seaspiracy: the impact of industrial fishing, which is also directly connected to global warming.
3. David Attenborough – A life on our planet: this documentary takes us on a journey in time with no one less than David Attenborough himself! And explains how everything happened.
4. Rotten: documentary series about the backstage of the food and beverage industries.
5. Broken: four documentary series about other industries... talks about the true price of everything.
6. Minimalism: actually the trailer already says it all. The docufilm talks about how the authors got to their minimalism and how they get the word around.
The point is: we can stop many of our planet's problems by simply buying better.
We are NOP. Are you with us?
Let us know 🙂